How important is the BSCI certification for a compliance factory?
1. What is BSCI?
BSCI means” Business Social Compliance Initiative”，which is the most important for the compliance apparel industry. It is the global standard guidelines for the American Market.The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a leading supply chain management system that supports companies to drive social compliance and improvements within the factories and farms in their global supply chains.Therefore, a BSCI compliance factory is your best partner. Echeers is one of BSCI members, which you can trust.
2. What’s the different with BSCI compliance factory and the general factory?
1. We improve the social performance of our supply chain
2. We reduce cost and increase efficiency
3. We have a clear and consistent approach that highlights best practices
4. We improve the resilience of our business to industry and market changes
5. We improve our businesses’ reputation by meeting the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.